Growth Marketing Manager
Growth Marketing Manager
ExecThread is a fast-growing, profitable, cash-flow positive VC-backed start-up that brings transparency and equity to the executive recruitment market.
With over 750,000 high-caliber registered members, ExecThread is a community-driven platform that evens the playing field by providing high-caliber professionals with access to the hidden job market.
By doing so ExecThread members have access to thousands of confidential senior-level job opportunities and Board of Director roles that would normally only be accessible via retained executive recruiters.
Why Join Now
With a robust & scalable platform already in-place, there’s plenty of opportunity ahead for the Growth Marketing Manager to identify, test, and optimize various organic, paid, referral and partnership-based marketing channels to further propel our growth.
ExecThread has a tried-and-true “freemium” b-to-c subscription model as it’s core revenue stream, and a proven affiliate model as it’s secondary revenue stream. ExecThread also has tertiary revenue streams in newsletter sponsorships, and paid job postings. Every revenue model, and in-particular the “freemium” subscription model, is dependent on a full-funnel marketing approach that not only attracts new members to join ExecThread for free at the “top of the funnel”, but also that converts them from “free” to “paid” down the funnel. We’re looking for an ambitious Growth Marketing Manager to own the full-funnel.
- Define & lead an overall marketing strategy, with the primary goal being new member acquisition
- Enhance and expand current marketing channels, and define-and-test new marketing channels
- Identify, manage and evaluate external agencies and partnerships
- Build, measure, and report on diverse campaigns executed across owned and paid channels; and continuously refine and optimize these campaigns to drive performance and improve ROI
- Own and allocate the marketing budget to ensure a consistent positive ROI across all channels
– Each channel will have specific KPIs such as hitting target CPA, target CPL, target lead-to-paid member, and member CVR, etc.
- Develop & implement strategies aimed at optimizing existing and new customer conversion rates
- Elevate member communication across all channels to foster higher conversion rates and customer satisfaction
- Collaborate with our product and development teams to align marketing efforts seamlessly with product development and enhancements
- Lead performance analysis and reporting of marketing channels, employing a highly data-driven and analytical approach to guide marketing initiatives and strategic decision-making for continuous improvement
- 3 – 5 years of growth marketing experience
- Have experience with developing marketing strategies for B2C + B2B and/or B2B2C companies
- Prior experience running paid marketing channels across LinkedIn, Google, Meta, and more.
- Experience leading both acquisition, engagement and retention initiatives
- Strong expertise analyzing channel-specific and blended CAC, ROI, and LTV modeling on top of measuring higher funnel initiatives: leads, Leads to purchase CVR, etc.
- Prior experience assessing and measuring MQLs and SQLs — specific to B2B
- Experience running marketing programs for a membership and/or subscription-based company and/or for freemium SAAS business models (nice to have)
Last edited: February 5, 2024