Unfortunately we cannot make a decision on your application at this time unless you opt-in to peer review. Peer review is a process in which we ask a few vetted ExecThread members to review your LinkedIn profile to help us make a decision on your candidacy. You can opt-in to peer review below.
ExecThread uses a peer review process to minimize review wait time and ensure that the screening process is equitable & community-driven. This means we might ask a few vetted ExecThread members to review your profile to help us make a decision on your candidacy.
Would you like to continue?
Hi , thank you for your continued interest in ExecThread.
At the time you last applied for membership on a group of vetted ExecThread members carefully reviewed your LinkedIn profile and made a recommendation to defer your application. We welcome you to re-apply to ExecThread on or after (which you can do by logging-in to https://execthread.com at such time). Thank you.
Tips to Improve your Application
- Ask ExecThread members to refer you at /invite .
- Send information about exec-level job opportunities to email@example.com (please review our job submission criteria) .
- If you update your LinkedIn profile please login to ExecThread again so the changes can be updated on our end as well.
- Fill-in your career preferences below so we’re aware of your interests.
- Add email addresses to your account so we can make the connection when ExecThread members refer you. Your primary address is the one to which we send emails.