This is a confidential job, which means that you need to reach out to the point of contact below to find out the name of the hiring company.
Exec Recruiter Contact Info
You must complete your application to view confidential jobs
About the Role
Greater Boston Area, Boston Area
The Controller will be responsible for handling all daily accounting activities, managing the growing portfolio and real estate assets.
- 10 years experience of accounting, finance in real estate to include fund administration and/or the public accounting sector required
- Prior experience in evaluating, presenting, reporting financial information to executive & operating teams preferred
- Experience of providing direct leadership, oversight to the accounting team & any third party property management firms preferred
- Prior experience in real estate general ledger accounting systems like quickbooks, MRI, yardi & kardin preferred
- Bachelor of Arts (BA) Degree in Accounting, Business, Finance or related field required
- Bachelor of Science (BS) Degree in Accounting, Business, Finance or related field required
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) preferred
Less than 10%
About the Company
Leading real estate investment management firm