Marketing Associate (Remote)
ExecThread is a profitable and cash-flow positive VC-backed start-up that brings transparency to the executive recruitment market.
With over 125,000 high-caliber members and growing quickly, ExecThread is a community-driven platform that evens the playing field by providing professionals with access to the hidden job market. By doing so, ExecThread members have access to thousands of confidential senior-level job opportunities and Board of Director roles that would normally only be accessible via retained executive recruiters.
With a strong foundation and healthy growth rate in place we’re looking to bring a Marketing Associate on board to work across all aspects of marketing, working directly with our CEO and interim Chief Growth Officer. This is a phenomenal opportunity to get quick and yet comprehensive exposure to a fast-moving marketing operation. The right person for this role is looking to launch their marketing career.
- Effectively help manage a variety of digital advertising campaigns across multiple channels including social media, email, display and others
- Prepare reports on marketing metrics
- Collect and analyze behavior data (e.g. web traffic and rankings)
- Coordinate with external design and content resources to generate digital advertising material
- Oversee testing of new landing pages and new sign-up flows
- Work with team on B2B marketing
- BA or equivalent degree from an accredited college or university
- Interest in, eagerness to learn and comfort with multiple advertising platforms (including but not limited to social media, etc.)
- Willingness to dive into the details, and conceive growth new opportunities
- Some experience in marketing or related field, either via internships or previous roles
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Digitally savvy, including competency with MS Excel, Google Sheets, web analytics
- Base salary + equity
Last edited: November 10, 2021